background

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What happens after 3?

Luckily, Jace can't read yet so I can tell you a secret.



I have no idea what happens after 3. You know, when you've exhausted all of your parenting tricks for discipline and start counting. On Sunday, Jace was in time out but kept getting off the red rug (our time out spot of choice). He was already in time out so I had no where to go with this and I started count. I sounded very much like my mother and said 1...2... and I lucked out when he hopped back on the rug and said "ok, ok, ok, I on the rug."



I must have had an "I mean it" look on my face but I had no idea what to do if I were to have reached 3. I'm so glad he didn't call my bluff on this.

1 comment:

  1. I can't answer your question. I never had to go past either. I guess we just have that look. Love Ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete