background

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We have noise in our house again!!!

He's baaaackk!!!

Finally, there is noise in our house again. Jace has been in South Dakota with his Mom since last Thursday and we finally have him back!

We have missed the constant drumming and singing and questions. It's really quiet when he's gone. And, we think he grew another inch.

I would take a picture of our even bigger boy but, our camera is spending time with the Geek Squad at Best Buy. Jace was taking pictures and it the zoomer thingy wont come out anymore.

I am watching him ride his tricycle (motorcycle as he calls it) around the house now. I have missed this scene. Wait, he just got in trouble for trying to let the air out of his bicycle with a screwdriver. I have not missed that. So, it's now officially business as usual for us.

2 comments:

  1. You're such a good mommy:) I love that you're loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jace, I have missed you, too. I have had 4 calls from you tonight and I love it. But, when you call Nana, please talk. You are being a silly little man tonight and I love it!!
    Jace you are a lucky little man having Emmy to share your life with us. I am her mom and I am so glad she has a little boy like you to share with me.
    I love you so much!! And Granddad does too.
    And Addie and Dominic. They are being silly tonight and not going nite-nite like they should. Addie is going to be tired in the morning. Dominic got to go to see his new school today and they are going to be talking about dinosours for the 1st month and he is excited. Talk to you soon. We love you, Nana Graanddad, Addie and Dom.

    ReplyDelete