background

Monday, August 24, 2009

Saving? : (

I'm trying to save money...again. My man is the best saver ever and we'll be sharing finances soon. I'm scared. Now he will know my deep dark spending secrets. I have about 2 months to get my financial act together.

I'm a weird shopper. I wear scrubs to work everyday so, I really don't buy a lot of clothes. I buy random stuff that I can't possibly live without at the time and then never use it. I found this adorable little picnic basket at Target and thought I couldn't live another day without it. I had visions of us in Sedona with cute little sandwiches on a blanket in the sun-this never happened. It is sitting on the floor next to the cabinet in the kitchen.

My man has talks with me about my purchases and what we should do with them. He uses words like "consolidate" and "down-size" during these discussions. I usually nod my head and promise to work on it-soon.

So wish me luck. I've got to get it together by October 17th when I officially become a Pina. Til then, visions of picnic baskets and shiny pink bicycles dance in my head.

1 comment:

  1. Every gal needs a shiny pink bicycle!! So I'll vouch for you. Besides I still have mine.
    --Larry's Lovely Wife of 10 anos

    ReplyDelete