background

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

At the car wash

Jace loves, loves, love going to the car wash. One Saturday, I took him for breakfast, took him to the train park and finally to the car wash. We had a great day and both were so happy. That evening when I put him down to bed, I asked what his favorite part of the day was. His answer: the car wash. Not the hours at the park, not the special breakfast at Dunkin Donuts, the car wash.

We had to get stop and fill the car up last night and Jace spotted his favorite place on earth. "Please go to the car wash! Please!" How could we say no? And we really needed it.

When we were inside he could not sit still. He said he was so happy!! That makes me so happy too. He loves the spinny things and the big dryer at the end.

It's the little things.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Stacee, how lucky you are. I have to try to find time to go wash my car when Dom is not around. He is scared to death of the car wash!! I spotted Linda by the car wash vaccuuming her car and just stopped to tell her hello and Dominic got so scared we had to leave. OH, btw, speaking of Linda. I told you Leslie was expecting an accident (but we all know those turn out to be the best kind) Linda was just accepting the fact of starting over again, as all of her girls had said no more so they got rid of everything!! She was starting to get really excited because everything about this was so different she just knew they were going to have a girl. After 7 grandsons and 1 granddaughter. Well, Leslie found out today, another boy!!!
    Love Ya Lots, MOM

    ReplyDelete