background

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy 1 week Twinados

It's hard to believe but, my babies are 1 week old (or they were yesterday). It has been the the most intense, difficult, happy, nerve wrecking week of my life. I will blog about they day they decided to arrive a different time. I just had a few minutes of blissful nap time and decided to share a picture.

They are so beautiful. I'm sure every mother says this but, I can't stop looking at them and I'm so lucky that I'm their mommy. They are completely different in every way. They don't look alike or act anything alike. Kinlee has become the most patient baby I have ever known. She started out bossy and demanding and has settled in and become sweet and tolerant and patient. I love her little face and her sweet, sweet eyes. Jett is my grouchy old man. He only weighs 4.11 and is officially above his birth weight. He has a thin face that is wrinkly and soft. He makes so many faces and is so full of expression. I see him to be my funny kid that will probably keep me on my toes.

I am sleep deprived, food deprived and the happiest that I have been in my entire life. I get so much joy from them. I feel overwhelmed outnumbered by the two babies but I'm so happy they came together and we all get to experience this together. I love my new, crazy life and I love being a mommy. So, Happy 1 Week Kinlee and Jett!







1 comment: