background

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Watch out Elton John

Umm...Elton John called and he wants his glasses back.


I purchased a fabulous pair of summer sunglasses for $5, and they have been claimed by the littlest member of our house. Jace will put my glasses on and just stare at himself in the bathroom mirror (I caught him doing this today). I have to hand it to him, they do look pretty great.

It gets better.


I heard Jace in his playroom banging on the piano. "HEAD, SHOULDERS, KNEES AND TOES" was being sung at the top of his lungs. I turned the corner and saw this fabulous sight...





The straw is his microphone. He thought of that all by himself!! I am constantly amazed.

Granted, Twinkle Twinkle is no Crocodile Rock, but he's on his way!!!


2 comments:

  1. So, I saw on my blog stats page that some blog, named Life As A Pickle Pina, was linking to mine. I immediately clicked over and saw that I was on this mystery blogs' daily must-read list (and right next to Pioneer Woman, none the less. I got so excited and started jabbing Travis in his ribs with my elbow saying, "Look at this! I'm on somebody's blog list with Pioneer Woman and Bakerella and I don't even know who the blogger is!" I felt somewhat like a celebrity, there for a moment. Then I realized it's YOUR blog! Yeah!!! Love that you're doing this! Can't wait to read up on your life. I saw the post about your ring and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Congratulations:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my little man,
    You look amazing. You could pass for the new Elton!! Love Ya Lots Nana

    ReplyDelete