background

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Pina High

I am still on the I just got engaged, bout to be a Pina high. This usually in involves me staring at the ring or being really blissful about my relationship.

I am fully aware that this may be sickening to people around me. I will try to do the ring staring in the privacy of my home (this is the best place to stare at it, usually on the couch with my arm extended so my fingers don't look so wrinkly). And I will try not to get all sappy, happy, and weirdly blissful about us and how after all this time we finally are getting married.

I do know this Pina high may be short lived. I am already having the creeping anxiety of wedding planning trying to kill my Pina buzz.

In the meantime, I will continue to say my future name (in my head so people don't throw up), sneak peeks of my ring, and try to help you all survive dealing with me for the duration of the Pina high.

No comments:

Post a Comment