background

Monday, June 21, 2010

Still Growing

Hi Everyone! Member me? I have been the worst pregnant blogger ever. These babies are causing a weird form of writer's block. It's not that I don't have something to say or want to write, it's that there's so much that I get overwhelmed and don't do it.

We are 28.5 weeks along and doing very well. The babies weigh about 3lbs each and are kicking me like crazy! I remember wondering if I would ever feel them. Now, it's Dance Dance Revolution. They are doing the long pushy movements, not just kicking. It feels like they are running out of room (we all are).

I'm so excited to meet them. They make me really happy. I have wanted for so long to be a mom and was very happy being an Emmy. I didn't know if babies were in the plan for me but, I have been overwhelmingly surprised and blessed.

I remember feeling so scared and honestly a little sad when I found out two people sharing one birthday would be entering my life. Now, I can't imagine only having one to plan for.

The nursery is almost finished (pictures soon), the welcome home clothes have been purchased, and a c-section date has been set. They will be arriving at the latest 8/26/10 at 11:30 am. That seems like a reasonable time to have a baby or two. But, like most things in this pregnancy and my life so far, we might have a surprise in store and they might decide to move out early as many twinados do.

I'm really going to try to start posting again more. I will try not to get overwhelmed and put it off. I want to be able to share this huge experience with my family and my friends so I will try harder. At least I can blog with my feet up!

No comments:

Post a Comment