background

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need an intervention

Through out this pregnancy, I have become addicted to several different things. Here's a quick list


  1. Cheesecake Snow cones

  2. Water with tons of lemons (or lemon juice with a splash of water)

  3. Icing-so gross (I kept a little container in the fridge and will eat it with a spoon)

  4. Marshmallow creme stuff-so so gross (again with the spoon. I can't believe I just admitted that)

  5. Grapes (sometimes with icing or marshmallow creme stuff)

  6. Burger King chicken sandwiches (sometimes I wonder if I love The King more than I love L)

  7. Maxi dresses-really long ones that cover my ankles
  8. Flip Flops-because you don't have to bend over to tie them
  9. My Old Navy workout shorts circa 1994 (They have become my maternity go to piece, not attractive but so so comfortable).
  10. Etsy.com

I saved the best for last. I need help. I am constantly searching for things the babies might need on Etsy. I love love love the site. I love the handwritten thank you notes I get when my purchases come in. I love the prices. I love the reasonable shipping. I just love it.

Etsy makes me feel like I should be making something though. I just don't know what my creative, crafty, skill is. I keep trying new things but, if something doesn't come easy to me immediately, I give up. Not a good trait for a chick expecting twins very soon.

Let's just keep this a secret though. L is getting suspicious of all the little packages showing up. I just tell him it's for the babies without mention that it was purchased using a paypal account in my name. I can't wait to take pictures of the babies wearing all their handmade purchases.

Oh, in for the record, I just got the results of my gestational diabetes test and I PASSED! Yay! I was a little nervous with all of my addictions.

1 comment:

  1. You're pretty much my Etsy soul mate! Post some pics of some of the things you've purchased. I want to see!!! :)

    Just to make you feel better, I'm going to go ahead and admit that I've also been known to eat Marshmallow Creme with a spoon. Yum.

    ReplyDelete