background

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Flashback Friday- Happy Father's Day DAD!!

This is my DAD

I am the luckiest girl in the world to have been blessed with such an amazing father.

Because of my parents, I am who I am today.

Look how handsome he is!


To everyone else he is Big Wayne. Someone respected, admired and looked to. I feel so proud that he is my DAD.

He has taught me so many lessons in my life.
He has taught me independence, self worth, respect for others, the value of hard work, and the importance of family.





Anytime I have a problem, a question, or need advice I still run to my DAD for help.

I will never be able to express to him how much I value him in my life. The greatest compliment I think I can give him is to raise my children the way he raised me. If I am successful in this, I will have achieved my goal as a parent.

Thank you DAD so much for all you have given to me and have done for me. I love you more than I could ever tell you.

Happy Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment