background

Monday, March 1, 2010

Big Big News

We have big, big news. It's actually news squared but I don't know how to make that symbol.

We are having TWINS. Yep, two kids at once. I have known this for about 6 weeks and I still can't fully wrap my head around it. I was shocked to find out that I was pregnant and then when she said two I think I blacked out. I nearly did. She was doing the ultrasound and all I could think was "please don't find three."

I was waiting to tell everyone until I got the ok from my perinatologist. That's the doctor you see when you have more kids in you than kidneys. Everything looks great for all of us. (That's weird to type). My kidney is in better shape now than before I started growing babies. I feel fantastic.

I have an app on my phone that tells me how big they are and what's going on in there. Every week it tells me the approximate size of my babies by comparing them to fruits. So, now I call Fridays "Fruit Salad Fridays." It's become my new favorite day of the week. This week I have peaches.

I will add some pictures soon. I just wanted to drop a quick note to say all is well and two more Pinas will be joining us on or around 9/9/10.




No comments:

Post a Comment